Pink & Clear
Each of our waist beads are uniquely handmade.
Benefits of waist beads:
- Helps with controlling weight gain
- Makes an attractive ornament for the body
- Bead colors have spiritual meanings
- Expresses confidence in a woman
No matter what your reasonings are for wearing waist beads, just know that as your body changes, your beads will change with your body.
How to choose your size waist beads:
Use a fabric measuring tape.
1) Remove or raise any layers of clothing blocking your waist.
2) Take your measurement. Stand up straight, hold the tape measure behind you, and bring it around your waist to meet at your navel. The tape should be parallel to the floor and fit snugly around your torso without digging into your skin.
3) Read the tape. Look at the place on the tape where zero end meets the other end of the tape measure. The location of this meeting point is your waist measurement.
4) Double-check your measurement. Repeat the measurement once more to ensure the accuracy of your original measurement.
How to wear waist beads:
Weight Loss- Position your beads higher up on your belly to allow your beads to fall when your weight drops.
Adornment, Self-love or just because – Position beads right at the belly button
Weight gain- Position beads lower to allow beads to roll up during weight gain.
Types of waist beads:
Stretchy : Moves and stretches with you but won’t over stretch because of the type of elastic used. If you gain weight , the beads will roll up. If you lose weight, the beads will roll down. Stretchy waist beads are removeable unlike tie-on beads. Safe during bathing or swimming.
Tie-On : More of a commitment for losing weight. Once the beads are tied on , they can’t be removed unless they are cut off. The tie-on beads will make you more aware of weight gain because the beads will become tight around the stomach and uncomfortable. These are safe to bathe and go swimming in .
Stretchy w/ clasp : These beads are removable so you can change these whenever you want . Usually these are worn for women to change frequently and to just admire the look of the beads on their hips.